Trying to squeeze my large body through a small hole. Making my way inch by inch and pound by pound.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Gah why is this so hard????
190.0 on the fucking dot this morning... why is it so hard for me to fucking stop being a ginormo-hippo-fatass??? It's like everytime I get down there (not low, but low for me) there is something I'm required to provide some kind of food for.... Next week my collaborating teacher and I have "treat day". Luckily normally I'm not there in time for any food to be left... and we won't be there for the actual day. So I'll leave my treats at the end of the previous day.... and not eat any of them. Not sure what I'm bringing yet. *sigh* My goal is to still be 190 (or less) by Thursday next week..... da;lgkjgh;ahahg Fuck .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I so know what you mean!!!!!! I'm so sick of food being everywhere all the damn time.
ReplyDelete~MLM