Friday, May 20, 2011

I am leaving oh god.

Comment responses!
Elle: You're so sweet. I try to go for beautiful pictures, but sometimes it just ends up being whatever suits my mood/the weather/what I had for lunch/whatever my brain is spinning full of at the moment.
Rio: We are so in this together. I may not be in the same city as you anymore (as of Sunday) but we should totally be home girls! (I felt really geeky saying that)
Mich: .... the laundry was deceivingly smaller looking due to the mirrors. It was two laundry baskets full... stacked atop one another, then cascading onto the floor. Almost like a hot laundry sundae. Luckily I don't really smell all that bad or I wouldn't have anyone wanting to come over. :P

Life and stuff:
Sunday I take my 9/10 hour drive north to the community I'll be teaching in starting on Tuesday..... Hyperventilating here!!!! Oh shit. Like I actually have to teach. And I'll actually have to do report cards. Shit fuck lol. I better not talk like that in my classroom....

Ok, dilemma here. I'll be there for a while without Greg... 2 months to be exact, because he's going on his farm internship thing. ... Should I bring my scale with me? I'll be living at a friends place until I get an apartment/house for Greg and I. I don't want it to seem obvious by carrying the scale with me to the bathroom every morning. Sometimes when I don't have a scale I'm more careful than normal... Like when I went to Fargo for the weekend. After very little food and driving for 6 hours I came out a winner... then ate a bunch of bread when I got home.

Grad dinner last night was awesome! My program leader, who is also my associate dean said "You're looking so slim and trim. You look great!" and my other fellow early years person also commented on it. I guess their brains are stuck on seeing me at 256 because I haven't really lost anything for quite some time now. It was still nice to hear though, and I will definitely take a compliment.

The bones in my wrist are beginning to have a definite point on the outer edges! Hoorah! By the end of summer, I'd like to be able to see some of the tendons in my feet. :)

Skinny feet here I come (not just skinny feet, but you know what I mean)






And I WILL be doing couch to 5k again, but this time hopefully finishing it :)
Ni-night ladies <3


2 comments:

  1. My dear Nessa,

    I'm so sorry to read about your mom's passing. I think you're incredibly brave and so strong. I'm very proud of you for getting back on the horse. We can do it, Babe! I'm here for you.

    Tonight, my house mate and I will be power-walking 5.5km around my neighbourhood. I will be walking for you. Have a great Sunday! <3. XXX.

    P.S. Great pics! How hot is Anna Kournikova?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel geeky saying that I completely agree.
    K.la@live.ca Email me and I'll send you my digits we can be texting buddies lmao Okay I am a huge nerd. Enjoy the drive out and don't stress about actually teaching. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!