Ok. I got up and weighed myself.... 215.4 FUUUUCK. Oh then I peed. Back down to 214.9. Thank god. I feel backed up though. I need a good laxie day. Not sure when it'll be safe to have another one.
I ate all my school food throughout the day minus one orange. I spent all day circulating through the classroom. Much more fun than when I sub for high school and basically just sit there. I absolutely love that little school! Anyway, came home from work starving. I had 2 rice cakes with one of those little cans of flavoured tuna on it. then I had a small apple with natural peanut butter, and then I was still hungry, so 2 more rice cakes, with a little cheese melted on them. I was done eating at 6.Baby steps back to the point of major restriction. I think if I just jump back down to eating nothing, I'll binge HARDCORE.... I should be able to fend of snacking for the rest of the night. I have a rehearsal at 7, and then Kat and I are going to her ex's to get her keyboard so we can learn audition material.
That's right. I'm auditioning for the community's production of Chicago! But I need to lose a fuck load of weight before the show, sooooo it's time to majorly restrict. No more toppings. More celery. No butter on air popped popcorn. Once this peanut butter is gone, that's it. I should throw out my jam like I did last time, but I'd feel kinda guilty since there are 2 almost full jars. I'll just only eat in front of people and only when I have to. Tomorrow I'll pack a meager lunch and this will work. I'm reading through old entries of mine, when I was super restrictive, and how well it worked. Let's do THAT again!
11:00 And I have managed to not eat anything since I ravaged my cupboards when I got home from school. I can feel my stomach getting mad at me. Hoorah. There were a couple of hours where it was sooooooooooooooooo hard not to go get something from the kitchen, but reading through old blogs has been really helpful.God I was soooo organized. Need to get back to that place. and figure out where I can run or something... Hard to do in winter, but i'll figure something out.
Alright, I can do this. and the scale better reinforce this tomorrow morning!!!!
XOXO
Nessa
Protein to make you feel full, green tea, coffee, fibre, avoid 'low fat' and 'low sugar' shit since the 'low fat' stuff has an assload of sugar to make it taste good and artificial sweeteners increase cravings for real sugar. (You're honestly better off with a bit of honest fat than a ton of dishonest sugar)
ReplyDeleteYES WE CAN DO THIS!!
I just realised how far Iv'e come since April and how much further I have to do. We can do this. Chicago? Fuckin' ay!
http://glueandpieces.tumblr.com/post/36854021080/he-had-it-coming-he-had-it-coming-he-only-had
Which part are you going for?
WOOOOOO LETS DO THIS SHIT!
<3