Trying to squeeze my large body through a small hole. Making my way inch by inch and pound by pound.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
I'm lazy, so Vlog it is
I'm fat and lazy. I weighed in at 215 this morning. And I felt crappy about it all day. That and today being my Mom's anniversary of her passing. I'm lazy, and this weekend has been ridiculous. So you get 2 eight minute vlogs. Lots of craziness and depression this weekend. But today ended alright with the hockey game, haven't actually stayed at a game since November sometime, usually I just sing O Canada and leave. So here you have it, 2 vlogs and a picture.
I wouldn't sweat the weight fluctuation especially this week with it being you Mom's anniversary. I think your hair looks great long x
ReplyDeleteOH NOES NOW YOU'RE TOO PRETTY! :p
ReplyDeleteClayton=King of the Manipulate Asshats.
BUNNEH IS SOOOO KYOOT!
200lbs? Buh? Fuuuuuuuck I love measuring in Metric. When you get to triples you KNOW you're heavy. Imperial is so brain-fucking.
You're amazing and I love you <3