Today is my last day of 800-1000 calories. Next week will be tough. I love peanut butter. A LOT. And there are a lot of calories in it. Arg.
Here's my board from this week. I'm excited to erase it all and see what happens next week.
Lobster fest wasn't as much of a cheat as I thought it would be, though it was def more calories than I probably anticipated. But it was all protein (lobster and steak) and a little cup of cole slaw. 1 scoop of ice cream with some kind of caramel sauce on it. I shared mine with Mike. I made mike "make it not look at me anymore" because whole lobsters still uggy me out a bit. He did it without complaining :D such a good boyfriend. We stayed for a little bit of the social, but the music was lame. Ended up going hit tubbing for a bit until I was falling asleep. Then Mike had to take my drunk and tired ass home :) but he didn't complain. Good man.
Sunday was alright eating wise. went for supper at Mike's parents place. Perogies, turkey, potatoes, salad and angel food cake for dessert. We stayed there until 8ish? Maybe later. And after we left I decided we needed to get ice cream cuz fatty likes to eat. Ugh. Just left his place now and I haven't worked out yet :( but midnight is a bit late so I'll do it before work tomorrow morning. :) I'd better because I'll be too tired to do it after yoga lol.
Alright. Here we go. One week of 700-900 calories to ease me into my ideal caloric range. Fingers crossed wish me luck!
ewwwwwwwwww 800-1000 though
ReplyDeletedislike
700-900?!
insanity. you are insane.
'he didn't complain. good man.' best part of the post ok
-Sam Lupin
Omg I can't eat lobster. Or anything with a shell, really. Too many original-version fairy stories when I was little D:
ReplyDeleteGood luck Nessa <3