Alright. 211.0 this morning. Not happy. Could have been better. I know where I mucked up. Firstly.... There were NO pickles at the drive in :( Mike got a couple of pickled eggs, and I had 2 bites. Those were probably not the best idea since I'd saved a cup of veggies from supper to eat a pickle, and eggs are not veggies. I also had a 0 calorie energy drink (not horrible, but should have picked up some perrier instead). To be fair, I was looking for club soda or fizzy water of any kind at the convenience store we stopped at, but this was as good as it got. I also had 6 pieces of popcorn. Gah. NO CORN. He tried to buy me ice cream while we were in the concession shack too. Grrrr. Boys. But I appreciate the effort.
So Mike got 2 call outs this morning (YEAAAAAAH MONEY! I'm excited like we share money, which we definitely do not.....). One at like 6am, he went and literally flipped a switch and got paid for 3 hours work. He came back to my place after that one and we "cuddled" and went back to sleep. Then he got called again at like 11am. He knew exactly what it would be too. Again, he was there for like 5 minutes, and got paid for 3 hours. Frig. I need a better job lol. He went and started his day after that one. So far I've been working on my Tumblr avoiding doing my homework for my Kindermusik class. I hate online classes.
Soooo here are some HORRIBLE pictures of me from beer pong. Ugh. I am so depressed these exist. Starting with the least flattering. But at least things are changing. *sigh* I just want to cut all my fat off my body. But this is me being honest. I look disgusting in candid photos. :( In my defence (there should be no defence for being fat, but I whatever) we had a ball game right before that, so I couldn't put on any contouring makeup or anything. So it's just me and my sweaty ponytail and no makeup.
Fuck. Me. I'm gross.
![]() |
| Oh look. A Hippo. |
| ||
| Did not realize I'd gotten so wide!!! That's me in the middle in the process of losing at beer pong |
![]() | |||
| I look less disgusting here. But I'm still fucking huge! I don't know how Tim's camera takes such horrible pictures of me. And there's my adorable boyfriend just chilling out to the left. |
![]() |
| This one is my fave from the night. The facial expressions are gold. And Mike photo bombed HARD lol. Also, I don't look like a whale for once. |
The next photos are from the next night at a friend's birthday party. The girl with the dark hair (and the spot on her forehead) is Mike's cousin. She ran around telling people I was going to be her cousin-in-law someday... no pressure lol.
| Sara and I |
| Sheila (girl Clayton was with at that sketchy cabin party..... Read about that here) and Sara and I. Cell phones take much more flattering photos of me, clearly. WARNING. If you click on that link and watch the vlog... you will hate Mike a little. The point is that Sheila is the dumb girl I mention 7 minutes into the vlog. |
Ok. Now I'm going to eat some space food, and do some homework. :( I hate myself today. Which is odd, because in bed, with Mike, I feel so ridiculously attractive. Gotta learn to love myself I guess.
Peace out ladies.
Nessa



look for hyperlinking it babe.
ReplyDeletei just realised for the 'post a comment' section, you have 'sharing is caring'...fuck you.
I HAVE FOLLOWED YOU i am dareinchris. you'll notice becaues i post a lot of gay.
bad Mike is bad. spank him for me.
you ARE NOT GROSS i will hurt you
thats Mike??!?! he's CUTE. (don't worry - not my idea of cute. i don't roll in that team!)
good luck with getting down to 170.
now if you give me a 20 or 30 pound weight loss..
spacce food???
-Sam Lupin
NOBODY looks nice while losing at beer pong.
ReplyDeleteYou still look gorgeous. I wanna snuggle-hug you and drunk-sleep in your lap when I get tired :p
Gonna go follow you on Tumblr :D
Love you <3