Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend

It's Saturday... My tummy aches from the 1 tofu-erky sausage I had with dinner. Seriously, almost threw up. Cuz that would have been just awful. :P

I just did a little shopping on etsy.... and I bought that black dress with the gold boobies! I'm kind of excited but kind of not. I have to lose 3 inches from my breasts for it to fit well. *sigh*
This is NOT a picture of me

I also bought these two items from a different shop:
I think I would look cute teaching in this and it was only $20 and is made from linen :)

This shirt is from the 70s and it was only $22 ... I couldn't just leave it there just when I'm starting to convert to wearing vintage clothing...

Alright, many of you may have noticed that my vlog did not get uploaded... because Youtube is a DOUCHE BAG and like an hour and a half into the process decided to tell me that my video was too long.. ugh. I recorded a vlog straight onto youtube and I'm hoping it will load. In hopes of not giving you double information, I'm not going to tell you about any exciting job prospects.... you'll just have to watch me babble for 9 minutes <3   I really appreciate everyone who watches! Youtube tells me that my other vlog video was viewed 22 times. Wicked cool! Anywho, Vlog #2 here you go! 


Happy Spring! (which has finally decided to arrive here!)

This

-NOT-

This.... Been there, done that. Fat is so 2010 don't you think?


7 comments:

  1. My hair does that weird wispy thing too, in the same spot Never grows more than like 4 inches, and that's the only bit that's curly. The rest of my hair is wavy-ish.

    Oh the Friday night laxing! My body also gets confused if I don't take them on Friday. It seems to just proceed as usual, despite the fact that there's no laxies in my system...

    That opera thing sounds super awesome. Photos? Videos?? Yes.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for words, for being so loving, so supportive, for being there for me when I needed you the most. You are so lovely, Nessa, darling.

    Sending all my love,
    Lu.

    P.S. You are absolutely admirable, love. Looking at you before, and now-- you have come such a long way: you are a true inspiration. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is stunning! I totally believe in goal clothes. I had a goal skirt for SEVEN YEARS that final fit two weeks ago. You can do it! Just look at how far you've come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao at cello hands haha..I would get pissed at that guy. And don't you feel a little scared that your boyfriend doesn't believe in monogamy? Your so dorky and I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay no lie, this weeekend I was online ready to catch up on blogs and yours didn't show up in my feed, cause you got a new one, love the vlog I have been trying to do one forever and it never works for me.. I hope you get the job in Flin Flon... All though its as cold as it is now in the summer, well maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clothes! Especially the shirt :D
    good luck with the job honey! All the best!

    Stay strong! Keep on going!
    El xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am the same way when i'm drunk, drunkeness is happy time and every one else should feel the same even if it's a lie ha ha
    good choice on the dress even if my comment was a bit late

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!