Friday, April 8, 2011

hahah uterus

I spent all night having stern conversations with my uterus... Telling it "you'd better not start cramping now...because I HAVE to teach all day tomorrow. I cannot call in sick because it will look like I'm shying away from my responsibility". ... It seemed to work. I'm cramping slightly, but not as bad as it usually is. NOT NEARLY!

Anywho, gym tonight, or I may go sandbagging instead. That would also burn a LOT of calories.



4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to be stern with body parts. Its the only way they learn lol. Glad it worked for you, my body doesnt always listen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it to work! One thing I heard is that if you make sure there is some potassium in your diet, like bananas or whatever else has potassium in it, it is supposed to reduce the pain of cramping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have conversations with my body all the time. At least yours listens a little bit =].

    Is that meant to say "Aspring" by the way? Instead of Aspiring? The title of your blog. =[ I'm sorry it always bugs me because I'm not a native English speaker and in those cases I end up being confuse because I don't understand why it's this way.

    /me being an idiot.

    love. Colours True.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to lie that last girl with the sand bag scared me a bit. I don't understand why woman want big ol' muscles. ANY WHO if talking to your uterus works then I am going to tell my stuff too. Like when I am about to have sex I will say "now listen old girl don't get pregnant. Do you hear me. NOT PREGNANT." And of course I will talk her out of cramps as well.
    Love<333

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!