Saturday, April 2, 2011

:P I suck

Ok. I can't remember how many times I've been given the versatile blogger award... but I suck at doing these things. ... I always think my "shared secrets" are lame... :P Eventually I'll get around to doing it... or I won't lawl. I suck, I know. I can think of a couple of things, but not seven. I've been making a mental list so that by the time i actually do it, you'll be reading things about me that you don't already know.

In other news. My scale is very very confused. Everytime I step on it's different... then I move it and it just has no idea what's happening. What's my solution? I drank a couple of shots of fortified wine and I'm chasing it with some Prosecco. :) Yeah. I'll drink til I don't know I'm a fatty :P I've been doing horrible with the gym. Tomorrow I need to actually write down my calories. Ugh. I don't even want to know what I'm eating...... ugh. Gross. I mean I'm not the 256 I started at... and no matter how many glasses of wine I have tonight, I will not wake up at that weight. I'm starting to have difficulty typing and spelling, that's how I know I've had enough (and then I'll have a little more just to "lock in" the buzz).

My friend called me tonight to hang out. She was going out with her camp buddies (the University runs a camp called Mini-U, where kids do sports/games all week because they're on spring break). I told her I was just gettin in from my Aunt's house and I thought I'd stay in tonight... plus I really wanted to watch Dr. Who and my hair is grody. She texted me like half an hour later... asking if she could crash here? Um. if we're not partying together, you're not sleeping here. *sigh* oh drunk friends. In other news.... ya know how I said I was going to demote my sister from MOH ???? Well I'm just going to leave her be. She's looking forward to it, and honestly, I've never stayed in one place very long, and she knows me much better than anyone I know. And drunk friend? Well, I don't think she'll be a very good bridesmaid....... she's always either sad because she's single and can't handle talking about my wedding stuff, or she's in a relationship and fucking ditching me while I'm in the room for some boy she's been dating for like an hour. FUck-ing HELL. How the fuck are you going to help me plan a bachelorette party? You're going to be too sad to help.... or fucking too busy with your latest love of your life, I'm really going to marry this one I think even though we've only been dating for like 2 days. I exaggerate, but really, after 3 months, it's impossible to love someone who's trying to get away from you. *sigh* Ok, I'm just being drunk and honest now. Fuck my life.

Ooooo. my toes are feeling pretty awesome right now! I'm considering making a box of KD that's been sitting on my shelf for like 4 months. :P I'm watching Dr. Who... I do NOT like the dr in the 2005 version.... what happened to the hotty mc hott hott from 2002 and 2003 :( I always hate it when he changes. Then I warm up to him, but I dunnow about this one. He looks a little bit like Heath Ledger. Wow. I haven't posted this long of a post for a while.... ok. I'm going to go. Tomorrow is Saturday. 2 days of weekend followed by 3 weeks of student teaching.  Then I'm done for the summer. Perhaps I'll try subbing. It pays about $100 a day......... yeah, I'll do that. Gonna need a vehicle. Oi vey.

K I'm done rambling for now (and backspacing everything I type just to get the spelling not retarded)
XOXO
Nessa

4 comments:

  1. Hehe. drunken honesty is awesome to read. I wish I was getting drunk and evaluating my friends wedding appropriateness right now, but I guess 8 in the morning is a bit early.

    Hey maybe for your blogger award you can type 7 brutally honest things you wish you could say so different people's faces!

    I hope your scales stop being retarded and you have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha If I ever tried to drunk post it would have not come out as understanding as yours. I love your honesty. And don't let that bitch be your brides mate she will ruin your wedding! I hope you can find someone to plan your bachelorette party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always know I'm on my way to drunk town when my arms start to feel heavy....LOL. Have fun tonight!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate scales that cant make up their minds. My gym one is sort of like that and whenever it says im lighter i always feel like its lieing to me :/
    But lol at drunk typing and the ridiculous amount of backspacing required x

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!