Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday - I will not binge, I will not binge, I will not binge

Didn't weigh myself this morning. Still too scared. Last night I fucking did it again. Fucking stuffed my face.

Peridot - Thanks for your comment. It's reeeeeeeeeeeeeally shitty that paypal is being so douchnozzley :( Corporate bastards

Rio - I can't comment on your posts!!!!

Today is better. I had an orange and 1/4 cup steel cut oats with sugar twin and cinnamon.
Skipped lunch
Supper - Had a steak and cheese sub from subway and a bag of baked chips
Snack - 2 pickles

This is all I plan to ingest today. If I get hungry I'll eat another orange. But I'm considering myself cut off. I finished dinner at 6pm. That's a good time to stop eating I feel.

Today was a pretty boring day. I didn't get called to work in the morning, so I slept in. Got up at 9ish. Lay around, did nothing. Finally got my act together around noonish. Finally ready to run some errands, and I got called to sub phys ed for the afternoon. Which is fine and dandy, but I had errands to run! So I went. Subbed phys. ed with no sub plan. Erg. I hate that. I know I can wing it, but I shouldn't have to! I'm not paid to prep and plan. If you want me to plan my own day, pay me my damn salary wages (which was twice as much as I currently make as a sub). I have no problem planning, and doing report cards and all the other things that go along with teaching... but only if I'm getting paid to do it. I do enough volunteer work that I don't need to do it there too. Anywho. We did "buddy run". It's genius. Students pair up. I set the clock for 8 minutes. then they run laps. And when they get tired they tag out with their buddy. Buddies count each others laps. Genius. I do nothing (I would have run with them, but I forgot to put on my sports bra because it was a last minute call in. I'm happy I remembered to change from jeans to yoga pants). Anywho, grade 1's did that. Grade 4's played dodgeball, and I made one class do 1 8 minute round of buddy running because they were all wound up. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

UPDATE: So my aunt was apparently sick, and my cousin just put on Facebook "God bless aunty Susan" and I texted her to ask if she was ok. Apparently not. Apparently she has pneumonia,and is expected to pass away tonight. Thanks giant family (60+ people) for telling me.

And it's now 10:17pm. And I wanna eat sooooo so soooooo bad. Bah. I ate some dino-sour candies. Damnit. Well it's better than the popcorn i made myself last night with loads of butter. Gonna go make myself some tea to distract my bingey brain. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. You can't comment on my post!!!! Argh I hate blogging sometimes.. I will figure it out!!!
    Stay strong you don't need to binge!
    Hope your aunt is okay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesh they are a douchnozzle. I have to steal that, it's GOLD *glomps*

    Muahahahahaaaa you're the best reliving teacher EVER! It was always the best when the teacher did something fun and different. Like the French class being taught swearwords :3

    Omg *Huggles* Fuck our families are the same. I didn't find out Nana.M was in hospital until 9 hours after she was supposed to have died! Best of luck and all my love to you and Aunty Susan <3

    Take care, Nessa. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!