Saturday, March 30, 2013

Long weekend whoop whoop!

Sorry Mich. No video of me singing. It never occured to me to ask anyone to capture the moment. Next season I will get someone to do it.

Woke up friday morning at 212.3 so I successfully lost 5 pounds in time for this weekend. Not the 10 I was hoping for due to a huuuuge binge on Monday night. And sunday too. Fuuuuuck.

Mike came over on Wednesday night after my rehearsal. He drove me to work at the hospital in the morning. He had to bring the on call phone back anyway. He didn't have to work, the lucky bum. Thursday I worked and had a meeting afterward I was hoping to see Mike in the evening but he was playing cards with his friends. He texted me at 4am just to say good night.

I had a crappy sleep and texted him at 9 in the morning to see if he was up. He got up to pee so I asked him if I could come crawl into bed with him. Mmmmm morning cuddles and ahem. . . Other thongs lol. We went to subway for breakfast and then spent the rest of the day being lazy. We watched Rise of the Guardians and the Star Trek movie. His room mate joined us for a bit of both. I went home around 6 to make myself some supper, I didn't want any of his hamburger helper. I was sitting round trying to figure out what to do with my evening and Mike texted me to tell me they were playing cards and I could come if I wanted.  That was at like 7:30. Lol. I've been trying to make sure I give him space and don't get too clingy but if he's inviting me I'm jumping on the opportunity. Especially if I have no other plans. Soooo I played one of his room mates decks and drank with them until 2am. I was that cool girlfriend who went on a beer

Now I'm sitting in my hair dressers chair getting my roots filled in. Don't want to show up to family dinner all trashy looking .... I'm really fucking nervous. Also I need to poop and Kat is moving her stuff out right now so I'm kind of avoiding the apartment cuz I'm a jerk like that. I'll probably go to Wal-Mart after this and wander around aimlessly. I need to pick up some gray tights for my outfit anyway. I also need to either take the polish off my nails or re-do them cuz they're all chipped and crappy looking. I also need to injest something. Probably a protein shake. I also need to weigh myself after I get some alone time in the bathroom.

12:46 and I still haven't eaten but my hair is done and I've picked up tights from Wal-Mart.  Time to weigh in I think .... 211.8 Alright. Could be worse aftoer a night of drinking and sitting around. I'm ok with this number for today.

240 calories for lunch and a small bowl of that white cheddar popcorn for a snack. Lots of wiggle room for dinner this evening. Ok. Polish removed. Time to shower and re-polish. Then hair and make up. I have about 2 and a half hours.

Alright. I wish I could take full body shots but my phone camera is awkward to manipulate. So here's an awkward body shot. But only of my top half and my makeup/hair.

Here we go
Wish me luck
Xoxo Nessa

2 comments:

  1. What got you into theater? One of my instructors is also involved with the college's drama department, and I'm toying with the idea of doing it this fall.

    BTW, you are absolutely gorgeous. And I'm coming to Canada to steal your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you're a busy one!

    SEE I AVOIDED THE CHANCE TO MAKE A BEAVER JOKE, COZ CANADA AND STUFF.

    What is your natural hair colour? Omg your hairdresser is AMAZING! I couldn't tell you'd had the roots done!

    Pretty pretty pretty, you're so damn PRETTY! 0.0

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!