Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April showers

No showers yet!

Peri - my hair is naturally a shade or two darker than it currently is in the winter. But it gets this gray mousey tone that I do not like so I colour it closer to my summer colour. In the summer the top layer gets suuuuuuper blonde :) my hair is so light naturally that we don't have to use bleach to lighten it. Lucky me. Now if only I could lose more weight and have an awesome body for my nice hair and pretty face :p also.... I totally dig beaver jokes lol.

Tempest - well aren't you just a doll. I joined a theatre company when I was 12. I did that for a few years but then when I moved to a city it was harder to get into a group especially when I had to take the bus. Chicago is my return to the stage after a 10 year hiatus. I think I like the idea of being someone else and having people accept that.

Alright here goes. Its Monday night, and I haven't weighed myself since Sunday morning. I hit 210.5 but that was before second family dinner and some junk food. This weekend was crazy, not crazy busy but just full of boyfriend time.

Saturday evening was fine. I already knew 2 of his cousins and his sister so I kind of hid, in the living room with them. After supper his mom asked me if I was coming for supper the next day. I said that Mike  had not mentioned it and she said that she hadn't said anything to him yet. Lol. After family supper we went back to Mike's place and we spent the evening watching the last few episodes of Game of Thrones that I hadn't seen yet. He lent me a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt and a sweater so I didn't have to wear my skirt. I ended up falling asleep on him on the couch at like 1130 so we went to bed early.

Sunday morning we got up and went to chicken chef for breakfast actually not breakfast lol. By the time we actually got up it was like 1 o'clock. So we had our brunch and went back to my his place until it was time to go to his parents house for supper. That night I joined him and his friends for Magic cards. It was an interesting evening. To start with, the guys house we were at was my friend Ripper's. He has 2 kids and happens to be Mike's cousin. his kids were up when we got there and they were excited to show me all their games on the iPod. And they were super excited to see Mike too. They were climbing on his lap and getting him to tickle them. It was adorable. When the kids went to bed I had a beer or 2 but I was limiting myself because I had offered to be the designated driver. Later in the evening they asked me if I wanted a hoot. I was feeling pretty good and not tipsy or anything so I decided I would... .. This was a horrible decision. It hit me so hard right away and when I went back in and we were playing cards again there was way too much noise for me. I felt so sick but not like I need to puke, like I needed to take a big poop which I hate doing at other peoples houses. Especially when there isn't a fan to run and I'm pretty sure the people in the kitchen can hear me. But I felt so horrible there was no way I couldn't. So I tried to do it as quietly as possible. I felt a little bit better after, so I went back out. Oh I should mention there also wasn't any room spray for me to cover up the smell lol. When I got back to the table, they were all trying to help me play my cards but it was too much stimulation for me. Mike looked at me and asked me if I was doing alright? I said no and that I needed to lie down. Ripper brought me to the spare room and got me a blanket and a glass of water and turned on the night light for me. Mike was so sweet he came to check on me right away and made sure that I didn't need anything. He came back every 10 minutes or so the first time was after I had coughed and he was worried that I'd thrown up or something. The next couple times he came in and rubbed my back and made sure I didn't feel bad about having to leave a game and not being able to handle the pot. I felt like an idiot. The last time he came to check on me he crawled into bed with me can rubbed my back and told me everything was okay and told me I handled it like a champ. He just kept talking to me and making me feel better. When I thanked him today for taking care of me, he said he didn't really do much. I told him that I appreciated him coming to check on me. He said that even though he didn't have to do anything , there was still care behind it. When I could finally sit up on my own, I went back to the game. They were still on the same game I had left. They played one Tier 1 game after that, and I drove Mike and Matt to their house. When we got there Mike asked Matt to grab his cards for him and came home with me. We had plans to go for breakfast with the guys we played cards with that night but since we only left the card game at like 430 in the morning we were super tired when they called at 9am. Also Mike was all grabby hands and decided he'd rather fool around than go for breakfast. We did that and napped until noon and then he suggested we go for lunch at my favourite place to have lunch in town instead of the place we usually go. :-) We went to the sandwich shop and I had a soup and a sandwich, which is my favourite thing to have for lunch. He paid, he always offers even if he doesn't have very much money, but we usually trade off who actually pays. We had walked to the sandwich shop from my house and when we went to leave he just automatically turned to walk to his house but didn't say anything like do you want to come over just started walking that way like he just assumed i was coming with him.lol. After running some errands we watched the season finale of walking dead and the season premiere of Game of Thrones and that was our whole Monday. Then he went to pool and I went to rehearsal.

I totally did not expect him to spend so much time with me this weekend but it was super comfortable and relaxing. I kept expecting him to tell me he needed space and wanted me to go home. I'm super paranoid like that. Also I was texting with Ripper before a we went to his house to game, and he mentioned that Mike's grandpa had called me his girlfriend. I told him that things were definitely official and that we had a talk about it. Funny thing is, he said Mike referred to me as his girlfriend before I even mentioned it to him. So apparently the whole time I was questioning it and worrying, he was already calling me his girlfriend. Boys are dumb lol.

In other news, my roommate actually moved out. She left behind some stuff because it apparently didn't fit in the truck; like her keyboard and it's stand and her bed frame, which is just 1 of those metal frames that comes apart and fold down pretty flat. I told her it has to be out by next weekend because my family is coming to visit and they're going to stay in that room. She agreed but technically she should have had all her shit out by today since it's April first. her excuse was that it's just so hard to move and unpack with her puppy around because he thinks its a game. She also complained but there isn't really any room for her stuff at her boyfriend's house. I had zero sympathy for her since she didn't have to move out. She could have waited until 1 of the guys moved out and there would've have been lots of space. I have to admit, I was a little short with her but what did she expect? I'm not like everybody else, I don't let her walk all over me just to get her own way.

Anyway, since I've been lazy , and by lazy I mean freakishly busy with rehearsals, I decided to do another month long challenge. Not that I made it through the last 1, but it's always good to have a goal in mind. Next weekend is Chicago, and after that I'll have all my weekend and weeknights to myself. I'll have time to go to Aquafit and swim on other days, and hit the weight room a few days a week. Also by then it'll be nice out and we can start walking around the lake again. I'm posting the April madness Calendar I found on Facebook and the 30 day squat challenge I'm going to do. Join me if you like. I only found them at rehearsal so it was too late to get my heart rate up if I wanted to sleep tonight so the April madness I'll start tomorrow, but I did do 50 squats before bed. I would love to have a nice ass this summer.

So there you have it, my boring but delightfully awesome love life and a new challenge. As I was squatting I looked over in the mirror and my thighs don't look quite as chunky as they did before. I'm expecting a higher number on the scale tomorrow because I ate crap for supper and definitely snacked on rice cake chips after rehearsal and had a beer. Those flavored rice cakes have a lot of salt in them, so I'll probably retain some water. Fingers crossed that it isn't horrible .

Love you all,
Xoxo
Nessa

2 comments:

  1. I can comment!!!!!

    Any who, I found this motivation board off Pinterest and made it up - keep it on the wall right outside my bedroom so I see it all the time, and put the same April challenge you put and the squat one too, but the picture on mine makes everyone that comes over a little awkward lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural blonde? . . .Gifted BITCH. I'm stuck with boring poo-brown :(

    I need to watch GoT while I wait for Dance with Dragons to get here :(

    She just needs to start training the fucking dog. The earlier you start, the easier it is in the long run.

    I HATE water weight. Good luck <3

    Ahahaha, squats. Bitch, please. I've been doing 1-leg squats for over 4 months now, and was doing 4min of squat-tabata on the bosu ball. That KILLS.

    OMG WHY DID YOU GOOGLE IT WHY??!?! We have smaller huntsmans here than the Aussies do, but they're still scary and FAST.

    Come here for Easter. I DARE YOU. Or I could come there, but going to warm is always nicer than going to cold ;)

    I'm slowly working out things. I'm not proud of it, but there you are. Scale lives on the floor, since cupbards space is a premium with Miles' massive stock of loo paper o.O Definitely going to have to exercise more at home, since I'm not walking to work anymore D:

    Love love love you. Best of luck with Chicago <3

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!