I told you I would take a picture with me wearing makeup. I didn't get a pic of me all dolled up because I was running late. :P
I've also made a new vlog! Here it is: (sorry it's a little long)
I shall talk to you ladies laterz!! Keep the fight alive!~!
XOXO
Nessa
Time to wear bright colours
And look pretty


I love you. Your so goofy it cracks me up and there is nothing wrong with making the heart sign. Congrats on the new job. I also nominated you for an award haha :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in your picture and the blog! That picture of you and your vlog are so cute. You are so cute!
ReplyDeleteYay for getting the job! I hope you love your new work area!
I hope you get some quality sleep tonight!
HOLY SHIT YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteGood work.
no, great work.
no, FUCKING FANTASTIC WORK.
you are such an inspiration to me :)
I've missed following your amazing progress and can't wait to watch you reach your goals!!
Love always, and forever here for you!!
Congrats on the job up in Flin Flon!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are really looking great, keep up the amazing progress, its always a pleasure to watch your vlog and read your process.
You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on the job, that's great!
You should definitely document it if you make those pizzas. :D
xoxo
You've come so far with your progress!
ReplyDeleteI love your vlogs too! :)
~MLM