Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Boys *sigh*

Or one specifically... 6 more sleeps until I see him. :) I cannot tell you how excited I am. I want to pull him down onto me and let him devour me with his hands and lips and his love. I'm pretty sure I'm either in love with him or falling in love with him... We talk about our "relationship" in third person; me referring to "the cute guy who has a rescue dog" and him referring to the "blonde nerdy girl with a passion for music" or the "new, cute music teacher".  Yesterday he said something about waiting for a cute nerdy blonde due to arrive in Flin Flon in about a week. I said I heard she was looking for an equally nerdy boy who likes to watch movies and spend time being lazy. He asked if "she was single". I replied "nobody has asked her yet"... he said he'd have to do that asap. Later he referred to dating me... without the third person. I asked if I'd have to compete with the "nerdy blonde", he said he had a feeling I'd be much much better and he'd forgotten all about her already.  Everything he says makes me feel special.... also, special in the pants... We've had a couple of very sexy text message conversations. At the beginning of the month, when I'd try to push him into naughty conversation, he'd avoid it, or say something about how we shouldn't get too excited while we're 800km apart... buuuut he totally initiated the sexy convo yesterday. :) Must be because our time apart is drawing to a close. And oh boy was it ever hot, and oh so sweet and romantic all at once... I'm so glad I slept with him before I left town... because now when he says something about kissing me or *ahem* other things, I get this twinge and a tingling sensation and I get to re-live the steamier moments of our time together.

I have gained at least 10 pounds while in the city... but I am not terribly worried. I'm planning on going back to my crazy schedule of sleeping in... eating "lunch" having dinner and then staying up late with Billy  and having lots... I repeat lots of sex. For at least the two weeks until school starts.  I was advised to bring condoms back with me... which I had already picked up that day haha. I bought another box today, wouldn't want to run out! It's weird living in a small town with your students. Buying condoms is almost impossible. Every time I've thought about it, I go to the aisle and inevitably I see a student on the way. And then when I get to the checkout, I'm glad I didn't put a box in my basket because the checkout ladies are always the same people and they've started to get to know me, and even worse, some of them are students parents, and some are substitute teachers at my schools. Most of my school people don't know that I A) broke things off with my fiance and B) would be very surprised to know that I'm dating someone else so soon... People are judgmental like that. I went for supper with my cohort last week and one girl asked me "don't you feel weird to be dating already so soon?". I said, it might if I wasn't over it before it was over.... Then I asked her how exactly you prepare yourself to be in a relationship? And what about women who enter what seems to be a good relationship and the man ends up being abusive? Do you think they prepared??? That's not how life works.

After school starts again, it's back to eating breakfast (maybe) and a few low cal options spread throughout the day... Supper after school... maybe I'll actually start to cook and occasionally bring food to work for Billy... because I am an awesome girlfriend. :D Haha. Flin Flon has bingo on the radio on Saturdays. I told him I was going to start playing when I got back, he said I could probably come to his work and sit at his desk with him :) That would be kinda nice.. and flirty. and i'm not sure if i could handle having to keep my hands to myself around him haha. Oh my. He's infiltrating every area of my life.... Eep... this is serious.

1 comment:

  1. Aww this post made me smile so many times for you :) LOL about the condom situation. What I do is go on ebay ( I would HIGHLY recommend this) and I bought a 50pack for 8 bucks! The brand is called "crown" and I think it's out in Japan? Well they got the best ratings in a test done in the past year or 2 or 3 haha. And let me tell you, every person who voted for them to be the best was 100% right haha. and they are super cheap, AND we've never had one break! and let me tell you... I think we have like 10 left so they are def doing the job! haha

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!