Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fuck my life... I just weighed myself at my sisters place...... 190. Fucking kill me now. I need to lose 10 pounds before i go home.... Granted i've already had breakfast and i was wearing clothes... My running pants are a little looser but that could be from stretching out... I know muscle is denser than fat but i'm fucking freaking out..... This. Stops. Now...... On a side note, if i ever get to the point where i'm completely happy with my body I'm going to have to demolish my scale. It's oh so triggering........ Fuuuuuuck. I can't go home to Billy all fucking fat and flubbery. (oops. Used boyfriend's name.... Well there it is lol). Billy who can run 14km nonstop. Billy who fucks like a pro and magically hits all the right spots. Billy who is ninjaing into my apartment to prepare a surprise for my arrival. Billy who is taking me camping on a private lake and teaching me to fish....Among other things. He deserves better. I can give him better. Seriously, i'm on a fucking mission.

3 comments:

  1. Obviously he thinks you're beyond wonderful. Camping on a private lake? No matter how fantastic the boy, they wouldn't do that for just anyone!

    It does sound like it's just muscle, don't freak out! You're doing just fine.

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. besides muscle being denser, remember inches. I've been freaking out about how I've not been losing much of anything in the last month but I just measured myself and saw I've lost inches anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Samzi on measuring. A scale with a water percentage and body fat percentage reading is helpful too. Just get back at it. You can lose 10 pounds fast - a lot of it is probably water weight. You just have to get back into the groove, and then you'll be fine.

    Your new boy(friend : ) sounds amazing. I met a Billy this week....

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!