Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fucking eh... Willpower is back? ... maybe?

Alrighty, here's another Vlog for y'all.... mostly because I'm lazy. Partially because I'm freaking out over my fatness and I can't sit down long enough to fucking write something down.



And here are pics of the boy. :)
This one is from a couple of summers ago (stolen from his Mother's facebook). His hand are ginormous... and quite proportional to other areas of his anatomy

And this one, also jacked from his Mom's facebook, is from last Christmas. :) Yup, he's always smiling. :)
He's so skinny... clearly I will look better next to him when I am also slim :)

Here's to new beginnings and re-acquainting ourselves (mostly MYSELF) with the idea of willpower.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh.
    He is so cute. His smile!
    Nice catch Nessa :)

    x all my love to you, and lots of fairy dust for you and Mr New Beau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS cute. Good job hunny! I'm back on the willpower band wagon. We'll motivate each other : )

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!