Friday, December 16, 2011

Laxies. blarg

Had a laxie day last Friday.. gained weight afterwards. :( Last night I took 2 (as opposed to the 6 I normally take) and they kicked it like 6 hours later, and are just finishing their trek through my system. 192.1 this morning. Really???? How do laxatives make me gain weight???!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK. Oh well. I'm too stressed pulling together my two  (TWO) Christmas concerts next week. Monday... who the fuck schedules a concert for a Monday? I have kids who want extra rehearsals, and extra help, and I don't have enough hours to fit it all in. I have to make programs and make sure everything is on the stage in time for the dress rehearsals. FUCK MY LIFE> THIS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY STRESSFUL. If you're thinking of becoming a music teacher, and you're not absolutely in love with teaching small children music... don't fucking do it. I just want to eat everything all the time. I'm so stressed out I'm having that breathing problem I had when I was stressing about Greg.  Oh well. Concert Monday, concert Wednesday, and Thursday is the last day of school until January 9th. Christmas with Billy's family, and then they leave for Cuba on Boxing Day (December 26). Fuck. Then I have a week to be sad, wallow in self pity, sleep in Billy's bed with his dog, not eat. I'm going to do pilates every day that he's gone in hopes I can drop a few inches before he comes home. Maybe I'll try P90X again... and hope it doesn't kill me. I really need to do something. He's going to be on a beach with fucking slim women in bikinis for a week.... I'm going to have to do something drastic. And it's waaaaaaaaay to fucking snowy/cold to run here. I walk down main street on weekends but the cold makes me lazy so anything further is in the car.


In other news, I got a Christmas card from Mich!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And I'm sending those darn journals... the moment my god damn concerts are over. Here is my Christmas card for all of you. This is main street in my town.


I'm going to blog so much while he's gone... or at least I hope to. I'll bring my school laptop home and remember to clear the cache's/cookies/everything else.

Tonight is classy wine and cheese night. I'm bringing a brie, with a cranberry "sauce" i made from scratch, wrapped in phyllo pastry. Mmmm. so fatty. I'm going to get sooooo fucking drunk tonight off wine. I'll also get drunk tomorrow night when I co-host a party with Kat at her place. Sunday is eggs and bacon morning (unless Billy doesn't sleep here on Saturday... which he usually does, but this Sunday he's supposed to do some contracting with his grandpa). I cannot wait for the holidays to start. I'm going to sleep in, and get laid, and bake goods to bring to Billy at work.

Oooo. Speaking of the holidays. You probably don't care but I'm listing the gifts I got my beau for Christmas:
- Season 3 of Fringe which he has watched already but wants to own. Plus I haven't seen season 3 and we started out watching this together this summer
-Ping toque. He had a Ping toque years ago and it was destroyed in a washing machine. This one isn't identical but I think it's the gesture that counts this time.
- 3 gift cards to Walmart for $5.60 with a loonie taped to each. Because he likes to buy movies from the $5 bin when he's broke and wants something new. There's a little note they're attached to explaining they're for crusty broke days when he wants something new but is too broke. The loonie is for the "stack'em" game he likes to play on his way out of the store.
-Nerf darts... for...
-the new Nerf gun I got him. We decided a while ago that Nerf guns are the most appropriate way to solve domestic disputes... so I bought one (actually 2, the two pack was cheaper). He already has one... so now there will be 3 in his house.

How fucking awesome am I? And I put it in a Spiderman gift bag with Spiderman tissue paper. I told my friend Murray, if he doesn't fall hopelessly in love with me he is a FOOL.... and if he doesn't. I'm fucking leaving Flin Flon haha. yeah... sad. I'd stay here and not teach music to be with him... pathetic? I always said I wouldn't stay anywhere or go anywhere for a man... I wonder if he'd come with me if I got a music job? Arg. Whatever we haven't been together long enough to talk about that yet. That won't come up until March/May ish.

Anywho, I'm off to paaaaaaaaaaartay. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring!