190.7 this morning. Alright. Two days with the same number, I will take it, considering we had chips (i ate sooooooooo many less than I normally do) and beef jerkey (I only had like 5 little squares!! Go me!).
Soooo they came home an hour earlier than I was expecting, so perogie pizza was not ready, i didn't have make-up on, and i didn't brush my hair. Lol. I was going to put so much effort into looking nice and having everything ready for them when they came home. Instead I was taking a nap when they got home lol.. It's ok. He was still happy to see me.
When we finally got back to my place, he pulled me onto him on the couch and just held me for like half an hour. :) Sooo nice. :) :) We sat and watched the news, and snuggled, then went to my room and snuggled. My period actually made an apparent appearance so when that moment came i was all "Oh god, you're going to hate me for this...." but he didn't. We made out for like 40 minutes. :) Aaaaaaaaaaand then had sex in the shower. It was so sweet. :) Then we lay in bed and he told me he missed me, and everything he missed about me while he was gone. I didn't tell him I love him though.. not yet. It will happen, I'm just too scarred to say it. He did ask a few times "what cha thinkin'?" but I just said "lotsa stuff :)". Yeaaaaaaaaaah... I'm just going to wait for one of those moments where I can barely not say it and just let it come out.
Alright. There is a "Health Challenge" in Flin Flon from January 17-February 26. There is a little grid to fill out every week. Then there are extra challenges. This is the daily stuff.
| Week 1 | Mo | Tu | We | Th | Fr | Sa | Su |
| Eat healthy/restrict junk food | |||||||
| Eat breakfast | |||||||
| eat fish 2x per week | |||||||
| veggies/fruits 7X per day | |||||||
| me time (15 min) | |||||||
| water 6-8 cups | |||||||
| physical activity 30 min - 5 days a week | |||||||
| sleep 7-8 hours | |||||||
| limit alcohol - 2 drinks per day |
For whatever reason the gridlines didn't show up... Boooooooooooo. Oh well. Took some laxatives at lunch time.(ouch, they hurt this time :( ) Had my bacon and egg (singular) and flax seed toast. I'm going to run across the street right away and get some groceries. Fresh veggies ... maybe I'll try the cabbage soup diet again? Yes. I think I will do that. I'll make the soup today and start tomorrow. It's too late to start today anyway. Maybe I'll do it then take a week off then do it again. ... or not. We'll see how it goes. I don't think I've ever finished a cabbage soup diet to begin with...
This is what Billy brought me back from Cuba. He said they had rings that he thought about bringing me but they weren't that nice.
Anywho, gonna go get groceries before the laxatives make their way to the other end of my digestive tract. Fingers crossed they're done their thing before Billy's done work. He's "nerding it up" with his PS3 tonight. He bought a game we'd both like (awww) Skyrim. :D Sooooo tonight we nerd. :D
Love you lovelies.
XOXO
UPDATE: My brain is rolling back to counting calories. Time to buy safe foods and dust off the old measuring cups. :)
You and Billy are so sweet, making a girl jealous up in here! It's refreshing when you write about him and your times together =]. Is cabbage soup good? I like cabbage by itself, and had about a time when that's all I ate but I can't imagine it in soup.
ReplyDeleteAnywho, happy shopping, pooping and time with the sweet boyfriend (love your necklace btw).
xxx ColoursTrue
Shower sex is the BOMB! Sadly my flat's shower is pathetic and can barely handle hair-washing, let alone two fully grown adults getting their freak on!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, I bet he had a total 'N'Awwwwwwwww :3' moment at Cute Napping Nessa! Adorableness overload? I think so!
I did get your comments! I have the 'authorising enabled' so I can reply to comments before I publish them. If people are nice enough to say something, I should reply!
Hmmmmm, you guys play magic, huh? We should totally try to have Skype battles or something. Maybe we can get eachother booster packs for Christmas?
Da hell? Lightning bolt? o.O I don't get it :(
Maybe you could get the red/white combined Mana symbol from the Ravnica block? White+Red=FLY IN AND KILL EVERYTHING WITH FIRE! (While gaining a whole assload of life)
I hope you're having a good weekend!
xoxoxo