Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy new year?

Alright. January 5... holy shit? Really?
CW: still too scared to step on the scale
Mood: depressed and lonely

So. Ya know how last week was a shit show, what with getting dumped and being sick? Well new years i went to a friends and it was all couples and kids. Ugh. Not that I mind, but ya know. I'm single. I want to go out with other single people once in a while, or just go out. I don't mind going out with my married friends, but they seem less inclined to go out. Some of them have kids, but most of them don't. I fully intend to go out with my hubby when i'm married. maybe not all the time but certainly i won't stop having fun just because i have a partner. I should have even more fun with a partner in crime. But as I do not have one... I will have fun on my own I suppose. Oh the point of that paragraph.... My Gerard (uni sweet heart, best friends until this summer when he got a bitchy ass gf who wouldn't let him be friends with me) got engaged a couple days ago. Fuck. My heart sank, though I should be happy, or not care. she's a cunt nugget.

I just want someone to hold me and be nice to me for like a night. I would call Clayton, but he texted me the day after we hooked up to say that it was a bad idea and we shouldn't have done that. I said i just wanted to be friends, but that if he needed to not talk to me i would  understand. And no reply after that. So I guess he can't handle talking to me. I would love to text Mike and be like "casual sex?" but I'm 99% sure he'd either not answer or say "I don't think that's a good idea". Which it probably wouldn't. Why do I let men run my brain? If Billy came back and said he wanted to try again, I would be like "ok" Ugh.

Next weekend i'm going down to Winnipeg... I messaged Barry. (remember him?) to ask him if he wanted to go out while I was there? He said probably, he hasn't been out for a while. Pretty sure I'll have the option of getting laid. Thank god. I'm angry and frustrated, and a good shag always helps.

Had our first Chicago rehearsal today. They said that they wanted people who could read music to be the leads for Chicago.... annnnnnnd the top 3 female roles A) can't sing B) can't read music but are C) slimmer than roomie and I. Although they passed over the slim jr high band teacher who can read music, and though she isn't a great singer is better than the 2 they cast for Velma and Roxie. Apparently I didn't get the Mama role because I'm too young. I've never heard the person they cast sing. Fuck first rehearsal today was sooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating. The Roxie character wasn't even there, and Velma scooped into all her notes, didn't hold anything for it's written value, couldn't hit any of the notes above a g like on the staff, not above it (that's fairly low for a female) and let eeeeeeeeeeeevery fucking note fall down at the end. Sounded like shit. Gah. FML. Now I just want to have angry sex.

I was hoping to go out tonight, I spent last night at home... but Hollee's batshit crazy and mad at Tim for whatever reason. She was in a perfectly fine mood this morning, then she was up and down all day.... he was so frustrated he left the house and went for a walk. Ripper has his kids tonight, and Kat is hanging out with some other girls. Not sure what I'm gonna do. Oh... nm. Her evening turned into a house party. gonna do that. Haven't been to a house party in FOREVER

I will ttyl lovelies.

XOXO Nessa

2 comments:

  1. A g on the staff? Wow, she must be a super low alto if she can't hit that... I can hit an A above the staff (B if I'm really warmed up), and about middle C, so a g is super comfortable... I know guys who can hit that g :P
    Haha sorry for music nerding, I'm a music girl (:
    Guy drama sucks, it's so frustrating. Even having a boyfriend can get annoying after a while :P I've seen too many guys get lost to bitchy girls, it's so horrible knowing they could have someone better but chose those bitches instead.
    I hope you get a good shag soon, sounds like you need it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to find a babysitter so I never get to go out much with my mates who have kids :(

    She's a bitch, I'm happy he's getting married but pissed it's to someone who won't let you two be mates.

    Clayton is a fuckstick. Don't go there, ok?

    What odes 'scooping' into notes mean? I can't read music but I can sorta sing and people who can't sing being cast just for looks just really pisses me off. (Like the person who played Joanna in the Sweeny Todd movie and the bitch who was Mrs Lovett. Joanna's voice was AWFUL and the other hag couldn't sing at ALL)

    I hope you had a good night. Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!