Thursday, July 14, 2011

In the citaaaaaaaaay

Hello Lovelies (because you are ALL lovely...I totally got laid last night)

I have no idea how much I currently weigh.... I've been eating 2-3 times a day and being picky about it, but I don't want to buy groceries here, because I'll just end up having to move them. Erg. My scale is in Flin Flon, so that doesn't help. I fit a size 11 at Smart Set today. That hasn't happened in forever!! I don't think it's so much weight loss at this point as toning up. I was supposed to go for a run today.. but I might push it to tomorrow, which would push run 3 to Sunday. Ugh.

Alright, thanks for your comments!!!

Cinnamon Brown: I've always dated musicians...and woodwind players definitely kiss different than brass players lol. Percussionists kiss without any sort of structure. Just everywhere lol.

Rio: Baaahahah. Hookin. My friend and I discussed the possibility of me moving to a big city and becoming an escort. (Miss Muffit, the idea totally came from you). Lol. I kinda missed this, having many men. I ALWAYS had numerous tales of different men/dating when i wasn't in a monogomous relationship. Life is way more exciting with stories to tell haha, but you can live vicariously through me, that's cool too!

Miss Muffit: NOT 5K straight!! It's a program that gradually gets you to 5k runs. I'm on week 3 of like 9 hahah. Because I'm lazy and keep re-starting.

Britni: I'm listening to the "Chubby Jones" podcasts. They're free on iTunes.

Elle: Men definitely provide a different kind of entertainment, that's certain lol.

Worst birthday ever. 

Glad it's over. :(

Sax guy update: The band got an offer to do this reality tv show in Toronto... and they have to decide by tonight. The show is tonight. :( I'm a little bummed. I'm happy that he wanted to talk about it last night (on facebook chat , not in person). Oh wells. I told him if they go, I would add him to my list of people to visit in Toronto. This brings the list to 3 or 4. lol. The show starts at 9... they don't play until midnight. Ugh. I bought new shorts... I'm also going to wear heels! Sexy. I know. I would take a picture... but dum-dum stole my full length mirror... and my camera card... that fucker. It's ok. In return I'm going to keep his filing cabinet in exchange.

In Muscles news.... I agreed to go to the bar with him on Saturday night and said he could crash here... Then last night he has this brilliant idea that we can "hang out" both nights, Friday and Saturday... I tell him I have plans on Friday. And he says "Say hi to him for me". ... awwwww. he's jealous :P I lie and say it's girls night. He says well we could hang out for a couple of hours before I go to my friends place. (that will not happen, but he doesn't know that yet. Gotta leave him wanting it right?) What am I actually doing Friday? Cello guy is taking me OUT for dinner (sushi)! then wine and Venture Bros when we get back to his place. :) Saturday will be spent making sure my bed is usable... because it is currently not. What with it being flipped up against the wall... i'm not bitter... grumble. I slept on the fucking couch last night, and now i'm all sore in the arm area.

Sunday morning muscles will have to leave early-ish, presuming things go as planned, i'm guessing he's that kind of guy anyway. I have a massage! Massage therapist friend who has my doggy!!  Then I am going to the university for Moot. Sunday eve I'm meeting with the cohort for drinks and apps.... then i'm going to finish packing... possibly overnight Monday people are supposed to show up to help me load the u-haul.... then in the evening i have a date with a guy i was pretty good friends with in high school. drinks and appetizers. Well we called it a date, but nothing romantic. Just two recently single people catching up. :)

I should probably be slightly concerned about pregnancy right? But I'm not..... Sax guy and I used a condom. I'm not on the pill... I have a dr.s appointment August 9. I wasn't really anticipating actually getting laid this weekend. OOps.... Anywho. Will update when more exciting things happen.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!
    So venture brothers is the greatest ever!!
    I would have gone to see a movie with you but you never asked silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday you gorgeous creature!!

    Promiscuity is great fun, really. Escorting is even more fun. it's really just a choice between getting paid to have fun or having fun on your own expense.

    I am so glad you got laid. Everybody needs to get laid more often.

    xx love, M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to live vicariously through you too! Congrats on the size 11!!!! That's the best feeling ever.

    Must. Go. Running. Now. Last week of C25k, although some weeks were longer than others : ) I totally feel you on starting over. And over. And over. Have a good weekend, hunny!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!