Saturday, July 30, 2011

My life as per usual

A fucking whirlwind.... Such is my life! It's way more exciting that way! Also, hello new followers :) As per my style, I started this post yesterday... and am finishing it a bunch of hours later. :P

Sorry the sound is soooo quiet and unclear on this vlog... Not really sure why that happened? I'm using the webcam I usually use.  ALSO --- MADISON I wrote a transcript for you for this vlog, because you are awesome and I always feel bad that you can't watch them. :( I don't know how often I'll do a transcript, apparently I cover a lot of ground in 15 minutes lol. I will email it to you... so you should read that email, and then return to said blog to read the rest of the blog. Oh gosh, that was really commanding of me :P Sooooooo sorry lol.

I should mention that I actually had a frigging cigarette after the events of Thursday evening.. and I don't smoke. Annnnnnd so ooooo. Friday night eh? Yeah hhahaha. New boy came here, and we had some drinks and listened to music and played cribbage. Partially by camping light because the power went out in the storm. He crashed here. Great sex ensued... and then again in the morning. The morning was bittersweet because he's going to help his friend move after work, in another town, and i'm leaving on Sunday. He was all "this is probably the last time I'll see you until September". I said "that really sucks". Arg. We kind of have plans together. He is supposed to take me golfing when i get back.He has assured me he will turn me into a golfer... and then there's the marathon/run thingy-ma-jigger in October... Oh wow. Look at us making future plans... oh god. this is going to turn into a relationship. SHIT. Not that I don't want one. I just have a habit of jumping from one to the next. Although normally I bounce between polar opposites... and new boy is just him. I have not once found myself comparing him to anyone. He just is who he is. He says he will miss me while I'm gone, and keep the movie watching position open (previously when i said he'd have to find a replacement for me, he said he'd get a substitute). I said I would do the same. Well I suppose that solves my dilemma. No casual sex for me. Also, I went for coffee with Kevin the ea, and got his perspective on the sitch. Nobody else needs to know anything for now. Flin Flon is like a fucking rumour mill on steroids... Kevin is not in the mill, so he is safe. Ooo and he brought me back a magnet from Norway! Random I know.

Progress pictures will have to wait... I have to fucking trim them and make them fit the size I was using before so they don't throw off the groove...

Until next time lovelies. :) XOXO

Oh and here's some thinspo as a thank you for putting up with my long vlogs :D

1 comment:

  1. Ooo new boy sounds fun!! I hope you get to see him again before September. <3 And I think that's great that you see him as just him, rather than a comparison to others. A good sign, I think.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!