Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New apartment

110 →♥%


Alright. Last night was interesting..... I was talking to Muscles last night... and he said something about his place, and i said "ooo, your place?" and he was all "no no... not my place. we can't go to my place" and of course then my brain started thinking and i asked him the inevitable...... do you have a gf? AND OF COURSE HE DOES. That fucker. I mean I can't really be too too angry because I had a fiance when we met, but I took the realization I was unhappy with it and ended it..... Gah. I don't know. On the one hand, it's not my place to care... on the other hand I've fucking been there (but at least that gentleman had the decency to break up with me). Whatever, his transmission is busted in his truck and he had to leave it in the big city for a few weeks until it's repaired/paid for repairs, so I'm fairly certain this has just petered out big time. I kinda wanna just delete him from my phone and pretend we never met......

In other news, Sax guy has been texting me on and off. Oh. there he is! I can never tell if he's annoyed by me.... but I know he's in a band doing band shit, and the driving sucks for signal. Gah. He drives me crazy. Already. Eep. Whatever, nothing can happen while we live so far apart.  I mean other than fooling around when i'm in town.... Why is HE the one that I regret. And how did he get back into my life. Whatever I feel, I'm just going to ignore it. No complications. Get in, do your job, get out. Maybe a summer romance, but that's all. This is def different than muscles. GAH. He just sent me this
"110 →♥"  followed by "%"  in the next message. I asked him what it meant... no answer. I guessed "your heart beats 110% of the time?" he lol'd and said ya, and he had to go to work. *sigh* what a puzzle.

Anywho, I got my keys to my apartment, and I made a video tour for you! I made a separate one for my family... it doesn't mention the view outside my bedroom window. Pardon my icky-ness, i had just gotten in from the beach when I was all sweaty and covered in sand, tanning oil, sunscreen and bug spray. Yuck. Sorry again.

Here it is:

And this is a link to the sumo cushion thing I was talking about putting in the living room. My roomie has one right now and they're soooo comfy lol. 
http://www.sumolounge.com/sumosac-couple.php?re=na

anywho, I'm out for the night, I think i might actually be tired enough to sleep through the night!! wish me luck!
XOXO NEsssa

1 comment:

  1. OMG those look super comfy!!
    Your place it soo cute!! Congrats on being a grown up.. Now I need to come visit you in flin flon lmao !

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!