Friday, February 8, 2013

Strippers. ew hahahahah

Friday - 210.1 Boo yeah!
Did all 35 sit ups without toes tucked!!! ONLY had to stop after 25. FUCK YES. My face is def slimming down. I can tell. 

Dewy texted me this afternoon.... ugh lol.

Mike texted me shortly after I got home from work. YES. hahahahahah. he asked what i was up to tonight. Said I was going to the strippers (male) for a bit. But we could hang out after if he wanted. He said that would work. I said, good, you can pick me up. Bahahaha..... :P

Here I go. Ugh. flacid penis bouncing around. Useless lol. But it's a good excuse to wear my scarlet lipstick ;)



2 comments:

  1. Ahh strippers... My friends have been trying to get me to go to a strip club since my 18th birthday. I've heard far too many stories about glittery boobs and nipple pasties...
    I love your hair color, and the lipstick is perfect!! You look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strippers. I heart strippers. I prefer girls, because they're prettier than guys. I did see some very talented male strippers at the erotica expo, though.

    Did I ever tell you I got to hug a porn star?

    Damn you're looking fine! That lippy really suits you. I wish I could pull off that look 0.0 Congrats on the strength increase, lovely.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!