Monday, July 25, 2011

----no title----


Hey bliggety-blog.  I’m getting smart with my limited dial up hours. My internet won’t be connected until the 29th uuuuuuuuuuuuugh but I called and apparently I get 10 hours of free dial up with my plan. ... I’ve already burned through 5 of those hours. I might have to up my plan for the extra $10 this month I’ll get another 20 hours of dial up. It just takes sooo much longer to do the things I would normally do. Sorry I haven’t been reading or commenting. I’m a bad blog friend. BUT I appreciate your comments!! 5 days until internets arrive....

Not much new. I’m still fat. I went for a jog on Friday morning. It was rough, seeing as I’ve not gone for a whole week now. I was thinking about doing an extra day of week 3, but instead I think I will just go hardcore and start week 4 tomorrow... This week I’ll be on 3min jog/walk 90 seconds/ 5 min jog/90 second walk/5 minute jog/cool down walk. OMG I”M GOING TO DIE... the 3 minutes in week 4 went by quickly ... but RUNNING for 5 minutes. Shoot me now. I know that in the end I’ll be – in theory at least – able to run for 30 minutes straight, but it seems like such a stretch right now.

Since I’ve gotten back up here roomie hasn’t even talked to me L I tried to go over and say hi but she said she was busy. I was going to go get the groceries I left at her place, and she brought them over instead and left them on my door knob. I asked her if there was anything going on this weekend (party wise) she said nope, just work. ... but then “Daddy” called me on Friday night after the bar, where roomie was also partying. grr. I did not give him the nick name “Daddy” by the way, I don’t know how he got it. I refuse to use it... but I will for the purposes of this blog. Saves me the trouble of making one up. Anyway, Daddy texted me on Friday asking where I was, and saying he was at the bar not having any fun. I asked if he was inviting me to the bar? He said he was just leaving. I ask him straight up “why don’t you tell me exactly what you want?” He asks if I want to come over for a bit. I’m “busy” sewing garb for Gimli (SCA camping event) so I say sure! I’m not sure exactly to expect. I mean he seems to text me when he’s drunk.... and it’s kinda flirty, but I’m not physically attracted to him in any way. ... So I go over under the pretence that we’ll end up watching a movie. Turns out we have a lot in common and we get along really well. He offered me vodka and diet. Oooo a man who offers me diet soda with my alcohol.. I can’t resist lol.  So we watch a movie, he actually had a pretty impressive movie collection, quite a few that I really love, like quality shit! So he’s kinda funny (despite the fact that he’s not physically attractive to me) and a little bit charming. He fills me in on the night I couldn’t sit up straight. Yeah, that party where I drank butter ripple schnapps straight during a drinking game that was at his house. Apparently he was talking about how he was looking for someone to hold at said party... and I shoved my ass onto him and asked him if he would hold me like that... then said omg I’m not usually like this, don’t judge me. Yup, that sounds like me haha. Then I went back to the basement and was rubbing some other guy’s leg.... wtf. I don’t remember any of this. He asked me who I went home with that night, and I told him nobody, and that I’m not really that kind of girl. I also mentioned that despite me being moderately attractive, there don’t seem to be a lot of prospects so far. He tells me to stop saying that, and that I’m doing myself a disservice when I say that. He seems surprised that I went home alone (I would also be surprised based on my actions), he’s even more surprised that I’ve only slept with 3 guys. He says he feels bad like he’s taking advantage of me... not really lol. It’s not his fault I’ve been in relationships for 7 years. Yeah, I slept with him. It was alright.  He’s a bit chunky which was a total turnoff, though apparently I’m pretty fantastic, and my anatomy ummm “down there” is extremely pleasurable.... and then woke up at 5:30 in the morning. Aaand because I’m not sure what standard protocol is, I sneak out of his house. Ah! I thought about texting him apologizing for leaving, giving him some bs excuse like I had an early morning run scheduled? I didn’t run. I came home and binged all day. Today I went to get groceries, and he called. I left my scarf there. I’ll have to swing by and grab it sometime this week... I’ll try to bring cookies or something delightful so that I’m not left a total outcast in Flin Flon. The only people I know that roomie knows are connected to “Daddy”. If I fuck this up, I can pretty much never go to a party without it being awkward ever again. I’m fairly certain that he won’t be as tight lipped about this as I will be, so  some kind of bribe and an apology are in order. Eesh. Why did I let that happen? Oh I know.. I was lonely. Lol. From now on I only sleep with guys that make me wanna have wild animal sex with them (that’s just Sax guy as of right now by the way).
In other news... just when I thought sax guy was totally ignoring me, he says hello on facebook. Gah. WHY MUST YOU TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS.... ? Seriously, my heart does a little flutter when he pops up in my news feed.... Whatever. There is very little potential there, other than the odd casual sex when I’m in the city (which by the way, is so far the best sex I’ve had post relationship... omg. Orgasm = yummy, and an orgasm that someone puts some effort into equals even more yummy)

So since I’ve been single I’ve started reconnecting with all kinds of people from high school. Kinda nice. Another guy said hi to me on facebook chat last night (also a sax player... hmmm. What is it with them?) soooo sax guy 2 and I are talking about life and the last few years since we’ve run into each other. He tells me he had a pretty big crush on me in high school. I’m pretty sure I knew this after high school, but in high school I was tooootally unaware. He says we should get coffee the next time I’m in the city. Of course I’m so agreeable, I say sure J He was surprised. But I guess I would feel the same way if there was a guy I had a crush on all the way through high school who agreed to go for coffee with me. I don’t think I ever really had a crush on any boy that I didn’t date, and if I didn’t date them, my crush had either already fizzled or I convinced myself it would never happen... Lucky me I guess lol.
Gah. Why is it so hard to get back on the workout train? I’m doing crunches right now watching The Devil Wears Prada. I also did some squats and back lifts. Tomorrow I will run like I’ve never fucking run before. Literally, because I’ve never run for 5 minutes straight ever lol. Today I was supposed to run but I decided to make it a laxie day instead... Plus I like the Monday Wednesday Friday running schedule. Leaves a little wiggle room for days I miss or shift over. That’s me planning for laziness.
Man I’m a boy crazy lady... anybody else think the smart guy from “Numbers” the tv show (or is it just a Canadian show?) is cute? I had the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggest crush on him in The Santa Clause as “Bernard”. Tee hee. I love nerds. I’m a little sad that I didn’t get to game while I was in the city. My nerd friends are pretty frickin’ hot! And I love the attention I get from them. A little flirty, sometimes risque, all of which would be heightened now that I'm single. I'm such an attention whore. Maybe that's why I want to be skinny... more attention. Probably. Oh that and I think I'm gross right now haha.

Anyway... the north is driving me fucking crazy. I don't have any friends and i don't have any money.  Gah. My bestie in the city offered to let me stay with her for a month before school starts... I'm seriously considering coming into town a week before the Baronial camping event. Maybe re-try the date thing with nice-arms... more clear signals. Perhaps chill with sax guy? I don't know. Men are stupid... but they have penis-es and therefore I cannot resist their sexual potential. Maybe I'm trying to fill this little lonely part of my soul with dicks? Sound sad? Well don't feel sorry for me!! I don't feel bad about it at all. :D Just think... only a week ago I'd only slept with 2 people. In a week I've doubled that! I'm a machine. Think of all that I can accomplish this summer?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the jogging!! I hate running (and now can't run, because I effed up one of my tendons...). Power walking puts much less strain on the joints, and is much easier in general. :D And hiking where there's mountains is always an awesome workout.

    Nothing wrong with being boy crazy!! I figure we should have our wild flings while we can. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha - the same thing happened to me last year with the number of guys. It quadrupled (from one hahahaha) in 6 months. I love your boys updates. You're hilarious. And inspiring!

    Just keep it up with the running. You can do it. I remember the first 5 minutes in a row day. I though, "no way I'm going to do this," but I just kept doing it, and I finished the training. It's super motivating! You can do it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the guy from numbers is cute too :)
    Good luck on running for 5 minutes straight, i cant seem to get past week three and i dont even think that involves running for more than 3 minutes at a time lol.
    I love the idea of exercising when watching stuff i might try doing situps during ad breaks.
    I love your boy news, its full of drama :D x

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring!